Monday, April 2, 2012

Commercial Ideas

Idea 1- My favorite idea, which may be the hardest to accomplish, is a stop motion commercial. I would like to show a person getting kidnapped (happily),  and ending up somewhere like a beach. I'm a film major and have always wanted to try to make a stop motion video so I would like to take advantage of this chance to make something comedic.

Idea 2- Overall same storyline as the first idea just drawn out and animated. This could possibly be easier in that I won't have to worry about taking the time to take the pictures and then attempt to piece them together.

Idea 3 and 4 - Similar to the first 2, one version would be stop motion, the other animated. I was thinking of showing a series of shots or drawings of people looking miserable or stressed out at work while having someone narrate something along the lines of "have you ever felt...." and then provide SSI as a solution but not exactly show the kidnapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment